Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday 7 October

What a busy day!  Seriously, the kids were busy practising for the production much of the day.  I truly hope you can come in a few weeks to watch the play.  The kids sound so amazing!

Here is what is on the homework board:

1) Sketch #2 - 2-D shapes due Thurs.
2) Math p. 109 due Tues.
3) Math p. 115 due Thurs. (because some kids didn't get much time to work on it due to their involvement in the play
4) French Quiz on the #s to 40 on Thurs. - there will be NO spelling of the French word for this quiz.  I will just say a number or write a number in French and the students will have to write the correct numeral.

Of course, as I assigned this work it was brought to my attention that I will be losing about 11 students on Thursday to We Day, so those students will have to turn their work in the next day.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving and I look forward to seeing all of your kids on Tuesday.