Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Oct. 10, 2013

*1) Grade 7 Social Studies - "The Roots of the Present" due Tuesday

2) Painting again Friday

3) Math Grade 7 Unit 1 test Wed

4) Math Gr. 7 p. 33 and Gr. 6 p. 92 - work on this and do enough that you feel comfortable in your understanding for Friday; We can discuss in partners on Friday

5) French quiz on #s 1-31 French to English Wed. Oct. 16

6) French quiz on #s 1-31 Oral Individual English to French Friday Oct. 18 (I know some kids are at We Day; I will work around that)

7) Grade 7 Defender questions due Friday

*8) HACE Personal Inventory due Monday Oct. 21

*9) 2-D sketch due Friday  Oct. 18 

In addition, although it's not on the board today, Grade 6s can anticipate a unit test in Math (Chapter 3) at some point soon (perhaps late next week, but it depends on how quickly I get through the work)

Grade 7s can anticipate a Science Chapter 1 quiz late next week; I will try to wait a few days after the Math test so as to spread them out.  However, 7s can always begin reviewing at any point.  I also anticipate giving the 7s class time to make study notes.

For both grades and their Math exams, I have some online review they can do to help them prepare; that will happen when I get a little closer to their evaluations.