Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Tuesday, 23 September, 2014

Hello and welcome back to another school year!  I am very excited to be back and I see a lot of kids who are the same.

Currently, I have been working with the Grade sevens until we sort out the classes.  We have already begun doing some work and getting everyone's brains back into the mindset of school.  It has been a positive start.

I like to use this blog to lay out for parents the homework assignments we have on the go. Once planners are distributed (which will happen once I get my full class), time will be given to fill in the planners at the end of each day. The blog does not replace each student's responsibility to write down whatever work applies to them; it is simply a tool that parents can use to help keep themselves informed as to what is going on in class.

I look forward to meeting or reconnecting with parents and families as soon as possible.