Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday 15 May, 2015

1) Grade 7 photos (nothing formal; just the traditional picture, which is usually on the playground equipment, I believe) Wednesday May 20 in the morning

I was unfortunately absent on Thursday.  I know a few kids who were not there on Thursday were wondering about Ear Eye and Arm.  I spoke to the TOC and it sounds like some kids read on unofficially after they were done some of their work but officially nothing was assigned.  I think for Tuesday, we will have to continue on reading together beginning at Chapter 12.

I will deal with any work that was started on Thursday on Tuesday when we get back, but not to worry over the long weekend. I will set fair due dates for anything that was worked on on Thursday.  The TOC might have also mentioned a quiz or two coming up.  Seeing as how I wasn't there, I will clarify any of those details next week and will set fair due dates when we get back.