Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday September 11th, 2015

Hello to all the parents who might be checking this.

We moved the kids into their new classes this afternoon and I'm thrilled to announce that I have a straight Grade 7 class.  This should be a great year.  Lots of fun; lots of work; lots of cooperation; lots of learning.

I have asked the kids to bring a book for silent reading on Monday.  Otherwise, we are just beginning to go over procedures and expectations.  I haven't even given the kids their planners or had time to request a few more unusual class supplies.  There will be time for all of that next week.

I hope to speak to you all very soon.  Until then, have a great weekend.  I've encouraged all the kids to get lots of sleep.  That can be in short supply this time of year.

Andrew Sowden