Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday 13 December, 2011

1) Christmas Spelling Test Friday

2) Mesopotamia test Thursday - extra bonus study session tomorrow to hopefully help kids who've been absent

3) Party on Friday - The sign-up is making its way around the class; the time had to change from the original time of Friday afternoon to the time between recess and lunch.

Parents:  Please be aware that it was asked that students get their Math tests signed for today.  Due to so many absences, it was difficult to check the whole class, so just be aware that your child was supposed to show you his or her Math test.

We had a few assignments for which no due dates were set yet.  For example:  Oscar sketch, sphere sketch, French classroom poster and Personal Support Network.  I believe I already wrote that I would not assign any new work over the holidays.  If someone owed me something else that was already due, I think it's fair that if I don't get it this week, it should be completed over the holiday.  For the four assignments I mentioned above, when we get back, I will set a fair due date for all of these.