Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Monday 31 Janaury, 2012

My apologies for not blogging last night.  I had written in the weekend blog that I wanted p. 239 done for homework.  I was absent that day and apparently the TOC did not officially assign it for homework.  If this has caused any problems (IE a kid stayed up late to complete it because I had written it in the blog), then I will of course mark their work.  Just ask them to come see me.

Anyway, here are a few organizational items, which to save space, I've asked the kids to write the following three items down just for Monday and then they don't have to write them the rest of the week:

1) Camping basket items due March 2nd
2) Painting in class Feb. 3
3) Tubing/Snowshoeing notice due Feb. 1


This item went up after the kids went home:  Bring a photo of yourself doing something you really enjoy doing for the scrapbook session on Feb. 10

Homework items
1) Lesson 4 due Wed.
2) All Egypt Art work due Friday Feb. 10
3) Poetic Devices quiz Tuesday
4) Poems good copies
Synonym poem due Thursday
3-word poem due Feb 6
Diamonte Feb 8
Sense Poem Feb. 13
5) Math quiz next Tuesday Feb. 7
6) Math p. 241 (key to the quiz next week, though not the only item on there)