Friday, October 17, 2014

Friday 17 October, 2014

*** Well, after showing the blog to about eighteen sets of parents yesterday, I think I forgot to hit "Publish" when it was all said and done, so I've forgotten which assignments were put up yesterday.  Bottom line, there might be a few more asterisks than usual to ensure any I missed yesterday are seen by parents.  My apologies.

1) Student photos Monday October 20th

2) French Oral quiz on colours Monday (I'm sorry - today was a lot of hands-on and I was unable to test the kids; I will attempt to do this on Monday

*3) Math Gr. 7 sheets 1.1 and 1.2 and Grade 6s sheet D3 Monday (actually assigned yesterday)

4) Short Story questions (Gr 6 Stranger Came; Gr. 7 The Visitor) due Monday

*5) Grade 6 Science p. 13 Tuesday

*6) Friendship Recipe Wednesday

*7) Grade 6 SS Collage Thursday (two and a half to three classes have been given to this already in school)

*8) Grade 7 Science Investigation Thursday

9) Desk Protector Wednesday Oct 29

*10) Painting in Art class for the next few weeks; students might want to have an extra shirt available (this wasn't on the homework board at 3:00 when the students left; it's just in case anyone would like to plan ahead to have older clothes available.)